Your Byond ID: Ensefalon

Character Name: Sirix Alekseevitch(?)

Type Of Ban (Job-ban (include the job), Timed Ban, Permaban): Permaban

Admin who banned you (if known): Unknown

Total Ban Duration: Permanently

Remaining Duration: At administrative discretion

What other servers do you play on? None

Are you now or have you been banned on any servers? Which ones? None

Reason for ban (If you have a Permaban, it should be the EXACT MESSAGE YOU GET WHEN YOU LOGIN with the Error code that looks like this: X##XXX##. If you do not provide this EXACTLY you can't be unbanned): E29MAR18 - repeated 18+ Content

Link to previous appeals for the same ban (if applicable): NA

Your appeal, including evidence (screenshots, etc):

I was pretty foul mouthed in game at the time to make roleplay a little bit more interesting, but it wasn't in favor of what the admins wanted to see. I was approached by a staff member about it, and was booted from the server with little questioning from said staff member. This happened more than 6 months ago and I can't remember what happened exactly off of the top of my head, But all I wanted to say was sorry for what I may have said at the time. I figured if I waited a while to let SS13 burn off, I'd be alright again and be able to play without any admin intervention due to what may have happened on my part. But I love this server a big bunch, and I never wanted anything I may have done to undermine it and put me in this position here. I plea forgiveness is all

taketheshot56
Byond: taketheshot56

Re: Ensefalon's Permaban removal request

Post by taketheshot56 » 18 Nov 2018, 21:45

Notes
► Show Spoiler
"I like to live in the present sir. The past is for pussies...and Airmen."

Part of the Commanders council. Pm me with your concerns loyal consituents.

ThesoldierLLJK
Byond: ThesoldierLLJK
Steam: thesoldier20

Post by ThesoldierLLJK » 19 Nov 2018, 06:30

ERP is probably one of those most serious rule breaks. I mean it’s been 7 months, but do you play on any of the other popular SS13 servers, and if you do, can they vouch for you having good behavior?

Ensefalon
Byond: Ensefalon

Post by Ensefalon » 19 Nov 2018, 11:20

ThesoldierLLJK wrote:
19 Nov 2018, 06:30
ERP is probably one of those most serious rule breaks. I mean it’s been 7 months, but do you play on any of the other popular SS13 servers, and if you do, can they vouch for you having good behavior?
No other servers could vouch for me having good behavior as I don't play on any others

Mizari

Post by Mizari » 21 Nov 2018, 06:25

You have a ton of notes from March alone and I'm hesitant to believe unbanning you would be good choice so in this instance I am remaining neutral until you answer the following questions

Throughout March you proved you couldn't follow numerous rules, how can you prevent this from happening again, do you also admit fault for these issues?

Ensefalon

Post by Ensefalon » 21 Nov 2018, 21:36

Mizari wrote:
21 Nov 2018, 06:25
You have a ton of notes from March alone and I'm hesitant to believe unbanning you would be good choice so in this instance I am remaining neutral until you answer the following questions

Throughout March you proved you couldn't follow numerous rules, how can you prevent this from happening again, do you also admit fault for these issues?
I am at fault for these issues yes, these were cases handled by me in a "shitter" style manner and how I played at the time really defeated the purpose of having CM as successful as it is. I feel as if the attachment I had to SS13, full on mountain dew and doritos and the much installed authority here on CM would prompt me to be rather childish and make the game hard for others.

Throughout this appeal process, I started to do some cross checking between my notes and the rules and I have learned a lot, I have also talked to some friends of mine about these being real, actual people(other players), with lives and feelings, and I took some ridicule from them once I told them about the past. I've read the rules, I'll make my assurances to you and the staff and the rest of the CM that I will never get a note for bad behavior. I was just being very immature and not truly fondling the essence of what the rules were out to be. I've been scrolling through other appeal threads regarding these kinds of instances and it's all deriven from knowing the rules clearly.

I've taken it both at the day of my banning and the past week to review the rules, take my precautions to not fall into the minge adrenaline rush addiction like I had previously, and taking care to be considerate of the feelings and welfare others and not myself. I feel as if this would be a good time for me to appeal, a lot of time has passed, and things are much different for me now. I hope you understand where I come from

Mizari

Post by Mizari » 22 Nov 2018, 04:43

I'll say +1 but on a probation period.

Ensefalon

Post by Ensefalon » 23 Nov 2018, 19:46

Mizari wrote:
22 Nov 2018, 04:43
I'll say +1 but on a probation period.
How does the appeal process conclude?

x31stOverlord
Byond: x31stOverlord

Post by x31stOverlord » 23 Nov 2018, 20:06

Ensefalon wrote:
23 Nov 2018, 19:46
How does the appeal process conclude?
The headstaff have the final say, but other members of staff can put their +1 or -1 that may be accounted for. Permas are the lowest of priorities for our staff and they will take some time to investigate and deliberate
Yautja - Zathar-Veraz Wolfgang Schneider - CO, CL, SO, XO, Synthetic Unit Joshua Roscoe Barrett - Spec, SGCMP, MP Ancient Empress, Ancient Runner (69)
https://i.imgur.com/8NP5Mbl.png

Ensefalon

Post by Ensefalon » 23 Nov 2018, 20:13

x31stOverlord wrote:
23 Nov 2018, 20:06
The headstaff have the final say, but other members of staff can put their +1 or -1 that may be accounted for. Permas are the lowest of priorities for our staff and they will take some time to investigate and deliberate
Oh I see, Thanks

Lumdor
Byond: Lumdor

Post by Lumdor » 05 Dec 2018, 14:45

You have a ton of notes in a short amount of time that ended up with you getting perma-banned.

What's to say you end up doing the same thing if we un-ban you?
Commander Councilman. Along with Takethehot56, Bancrose, Dr.Lance, and Frans_Feiffer. PM me or any of them for inquiries about Commander.

Commander Bob Shoe | Yautja Kar-Teer

Slywater
Byond: Slywater
Steam: Slywater

Post by Slywater » 05 Dec 2018, 14:46

Personally, I believe in second chances, and you wouldn't be the first player who has returned as practically a different person. I do agree that a probation period may be necessary although you seem pretty genuine. I will give my +1, but if your appeal is accepted do know that we will be keeping a close eye until we know that you've properly changed.
I play as Robert 'Scotch' MacMillan.
And Anton. Don't forget about Anton.

ThesoldierLLJK
Byond: ThesoldierLLJK
Steam: thesoldier20

Post by ThesoldierLLJK » 05 Dec 2018, 16:26

I can give a +1 on this with only the condition of a very hefty probation.

Ensefalon

Post by Ensefalon » 08 Dec 2018, 21:18

Lumdor wrote:
05 Dec 2018, 14:45
You have a ton of notes in a short amount of time that ended up with you getting perma-banned.

What's to say you end up doing the same thing if we un-ban you?
Absolutely nothing because I came here to resolve something stupid that happened a long time ago. I'm not a minge anymore, nor a troll of that matter.

I've explained it all here
Ensefalon wrote:
21 Nov 2018, 21:36
I am at fault for these issues yes, these were cases handled by me in a "shitter" style manner and how I played at the time really defeated the purpose of having CM as successful as it is. I feel as if the attachment I had to SS13, full on mountain dew and doritos and the much installed authority here on CM would prompt me to be rather childish and make the game hard for others.

Throughout this appeal process, I started to do some cross checking between my notes and the rules and I have learned a lot, I have also talked to some friends of mine about these being real, actual people(other players), with lives and feelings, and I took some ridicule from them once I told them about the past. I've read the rules, I'll make my assurances to you and the staff and the rest of the CM that I will never get a note for bad behavior. I was just being very immature and not truly fondling the essence of what the rules were out to be. I've been scrolling through other appeal threads regarding these kinds of instances and it's all deriven from knowing the rules clearly.

I've taken it both at the day of my banning and the past week to review the rules, take my precautions to not fall into the minge adrenaline rush addiction like I had previously, and taking care to be considerate of the feelings and welfare others and not myself. I feel as if this would be a good time for me to appeal, a lot of time has passed, and things are much different for me now. I hope you understand where I come from

Tharinoma

Post by Tharinoma » 11 Dec 2018, 13:01

The major issue that lead to your permaban seems to be the Erp. If you can keep 18+ content away and if you grew up a little, you could be a positive community member.
+1
Player PM from player/(Larva (247)) (?): It's totally realistic to challenge someone to do boxing for a mouse trap, in the middle of a alien occupation.
AHELP: Player/(Player) : HELP HELP HELP I SAWED SOMEOEN HEAD OFF! I DIDNT MEAN TOO

Sir Lordington
Byond: Sirlordington

Post by Sir Lordington » 12 Dec 2018, 19:34

I think the point about ERP was made quite clearly and you seem to have taken it. That said, you have a serious note history apart from your ERP ban in just one month, so we're going to put you on probation for two months. Any serious rulebreak or repeat of the incidents found in your note will result in your perma being reinstated.

Resolved - On probation until the 13th of February, 2019

EDIT: Probation will last until the 15th of March, 2019
I used to play Luke Compton. Now I play Reginald Dempsey.

Emeraldblood
Byond: Emerald Blood

Post by Emeraldblood » 14 Dec 2018, 18:44

I was thinking about overturning this and denying it but I'll let you go with a 3-month probation instead. Anything ERP/18+ is an instant ban so don't push it. Ban should be lifted.
Ban Appeal Users: If I've lifted your perma ban and you're still unable to log onto the server, send me a forum PM regarding it and I'll work to get it fixed in ~24 hours.

Emerald Blood: CM's mommy and the only head staff who does anything. Even though I hate you all sometimes, I still love you.