You probably deserved it.
- Be respectful at ALL TIMES. You may be angry about your ban, but you need to remain CALM AND COMPOSED.
- Do NOT post in an appeal, if you are not contributing as a witness. If you are going to post as a character witness (for or against), keep it simple and easy to read.
- Bans take at minimum, 24 hours to be investigated and processed. Avoid appealing for a 24 hour or less ban.
- If your appeal is denied, you cannot post another appeal for 30 days.
- For screenshots, we recommend using ShareX or Greenshot for instant uploads to imgur.com.
- Make sure the ban reason is EXACTLY what it says when you try to log in.
- Do not message staff about if we've gotten to your ban/appeal. It will result in AUTOMATIC denial. You may only message staff if you have specific private information relating to the appeal that you do not want public.
- Only one ban can be appealed at once. Be clear exactly what you are appealing
- Last post
2 topics • Page 1 of 1
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum